On successful completion of this module, a student will be able to:
- Register domain names and manage hosting packages.
- Understand web design concepts
- Create a dynamic content-driven website powered by a content management system
- Modify and extend existing content management system powered websites for eCommerce capability
- Understand the importance of search engine marketing and analytics
- Understand the importance of security when configuring an eCommerce site
Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Students over 23 years of age may be exempted from his requirement if they can demonstrate that they are suitable candidates for the course of study. Please see more information on Entry Requirements in the Student Information section.
Delivery: 12 weeks, Wednesday 7-9pm
Cost, if eligible for bursary scheme: €270
- Cost see above
- Course Length 12 weeks
- Start date September
- By Sandra Healy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org