Train the Trainer – QQI Level 6 Component Award – Dunhill Multi Education CentrePrint
Train the Trainer – QQI Level 6 Component Award
Special Purpose Award Training and Development 6S3372
The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
This QQI Level 6 programme comprises of two modules:
Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3325 (15 credits)
Training Delivery and Evaluation code 6N3326 (15 credits)
Resulting in the achievement of a Special Purpose Certificate, Training & Development, code 6S3372 (30 credits).
At the end of this programme participants will have achieved a QQI Level 6 Specific Purpose Award in Training and Development and will be able to:
– Demonstrate a broad range of knowledge of training and development practice and the role of training and development across a range of organisations
– Demonstrate an understanding of key principles and theoretical concepts underpinning training and development within a range of contexts
– Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools to develop strategies required for training and development needs identification, delivery and evaluation.
– Select from appropriate tools and techniques to identify training and development needs, deliver and evaluate a training intervention
– Apply training and development concepts, technical skills and creative thinking to a range of contexts
– Implement a training and development plan to include the identification of training and development needs within an organisation and delivery and evaluation of training interventions
– Reflect on personal and professional practice, evaluating the impact on others within a training and development context
This course has a credit value of 30 and requires up to 300 hours of learner effort.
This will be achieved through a combination of 10 days of directed learning, with learners attending an intensive training programme one to two days per week over a maximum of ten weeks (tutor led direct learning totalling 80 hours).
The remaining directed learning will take the form of a further 8 hour programme of practical assessment with all learners participating, plus 15 hours online Tutor/Mentoring support, tutor-learner panel discussion and group learning (total 103 hour directed learning).
The remaining hours will be self-directed learning, including researching and preparing skills demonstrations between training sessions, and completing the comprehensive assignments required for this award.
For Futher Information Contact:
Dunhill Multi-Education Centre,
Telephone: 353 51 396 934
Fax: 051 396629
- Category Training & Evaluation
- Location Dunhill
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com