Tourism with BusinessPrint
FETAC(QQI) Course Code: 5M5011
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- No requirements for over 23s
- Places offered following successful interviews
Successful graduates will be in demand for:
Tourism Information Centres
Visitor Attraction centres
Front Offices in the Service Industry
Graduates may also pursue their studies in Third Level Colleges such as DIT or WIT to study degree programmes in Tourism Marketing, Hospitality Management and Event Management through the Higher Education Links Scheme.
Course Details:Duration: 1 Year, full time
Award: FETAC(QQI) Level 5 Tourism with Business AwardCourse Director: Fabienne Chapuis-Osborne
- Tourism Principles and Practice (Level 5)
- Tourism Information and Administration (Level 5)
- Customer Services (Level 5)
- Work Experience (Level 5)
- Database Methods (Level 5)
- Accounting Manual and Computerised (Level 5)
- Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised (Level 5)
- Word processing (Level 5)
- Communisations (Level 5)
- Reception and Frontline Office Skills (Level 5)
€205 (payable to the college) for materials, Student Diary, Student Card and Work Experience Folder.
€50 FETAC(QQI) Examinations Fees (exemption for medical card holders).
€200 Government Levy (exemption for full medical card holders, for those eligible under the student grant scheme and those in receipt of the Back To Education Allowance (BTEA) or Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS) allowances).
For further information in relation to a career and working in the Tourism & Hospitality Area visit http://www.getalifeintourism.ie/
- Cost 450 approx.
- Course Length 12 evenings + 2 Sats
- Start date September & May
- Time Day time
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com