TIG Welding- (TIG) Aluminium WeldPrint
The aim of the course is to provide the participants with the skills knowledge and competence which will enable them to use T.I.G. Welding equipment safely and correctly.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS : Good hand/eye co-ordination, Good manual dexterity.
|T.I.G. Welding||(TIG) Aluminium Weld (EN9606-1AL01)||Approved EN Certifying Body|
|T.I.G. Welding||(TIG) Stainless Steel Weld (EN9606-1SS01)||Approved EN Certifying Body|
Weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium plate in horizontal, vertical and overhead positions to complete ‘lapp fillet’ and ‘tee fillet’ joints.
- Address Waterford Training Centre Waterford Training Centre INDUSTRIAL ESTATE WATERFORD COUNTY WATERFORD
- Phone Course Recruitment Waterford Wexford Training Services : 051-301500 or 051-301555
- Category Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Welding
- Location Waterford City
- Cost There may be charges associated with this course. Please check with the course provider.
- Course Length 5 Weeks
- Start date Course runs a few times throughout the year. Contact provider: 051-301500 / 051-301555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming dates.
- Time Evenings
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: email@example.com