Start Your Own Business (Evening)Print
The aim of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to compile a business plan to enable the learner to start their own business.
Applicants should have achieved a minimum of a QQI Level 4 Major Award or its equivalent. Good numerical and communication skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language.
|Start Your Own Business||Start Your Own Business (5N1418)||QQI|
- Address Waterford Training Centre Industrial Estate Cork Road Waterford
- Phone Teresa Greene or Catherine Prendergast 051 301564/ 051 301593
- Email email@example.com
- Category Business & Accountancy
- Location Waterford City
- Cost There may be charges associated with this course. Please check with the course provider.
- Course Length 10 Weeks
- Start date Course runs a few times throughout the year. Next course starts 29/01/2019. For future dates contact provider.
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org