The aim of this course is to provide the trainees with the skills, knowledge and attitudes that will enable them to work on construction sites without being a danger to themselves or others.
Topics Covered in this Module:
Health and Safety at Work regulations, accident reporting and emergency procedures, accident prevention, health & hygiene, techniques for lifting & carrying, working safely at heights, underground services and overhead electric cables, using hand-held equipment, personal protective equipment, vehicles & mobile plant and excavations & confined spaces.
Next start date: 25/06/2018 – Course runs regularly, for new dates contact provider at : 051-301500 or 051-301555
- Address Waterford Training Centre Industrial Estate Cork Road Waterford- X91 PX02
- Phone Course Recruitment Waterford Wexford Training Services : 051-301500 or 051-301555
- Category Construction, Building, Civil Engineering, Health & Safety
- Location Waterford City
- Cost There may be charges associated with this course. Please check with the course provider.
- Course Length ONE DAY
- Start date 25/06/2018 - For new dates contact provider.
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: email@example.com