RESTAURANT OPERATIONS & BAR SKILLS- QQI Level 5- WCFEPrint
This programme will provide thelearner with the opportunity to work in the Catering and Bar Service industry. The course will be structured to explore restaurant and bar skills, including operating procedures and detailed product knowledge. The course will also provide the learner with experience, knowledge and best practice in relation to hospitality, teamwork and customer care within the industry.
●Restaurant Skills 5N2080
●Beverage Service 5N2019
●Restaurant Hospitality 5N2082
●Licensed Trade Laws 5N0633
●Personal Effectiveness 5N1390
●Work Practice 5N1433
●Customer Service 5N0972
●Bar Control and Sales 5N0692
●Word Processing 5N1358
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
●Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent.
●Successful completion of interview.
●Application from mature students will be considered.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Work experience placement is an integral part of this course. It will consist of two block placements (to be specified by the college) and/or day release.
DURATION: One year
CERTIFICATION: QQI Level 5 – Restaurant Operations 5M2089
Application Fee: An application fee of €20 will apply. Apply online HERE.
• There are no tuition fees payable to the College by EU Nationals. However, students should budget for the cost of examinations, textbooks and materials. Non-EU Nationals who do not meet the exemption requirements are liable for the full tuition fee of €3,653 as per instructions of the Department of Education and Skills.
• Department of Education and Skills Contribution Fee is €200 payable on registration.
• College registration fee of €220, payable on registration. This consists of a a non-refundable Fee of €50, and a fee of €170 which is non-refundable once a student commences a course.
• Additional course fees may apply – see relevant course descriptor page.
• Some exemptions are available on above costs – see website: www.wcfe.ie.
QQI Examination Fee of €50 is payable on registration.
- Cost There will be a cost of €200 for equipment and materials.
- Course Length One Year
- Start date September Annually
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org