The Certificate in Porject Management is a 12 week part time course, with 10 credits at Level 6 in Waterford Institute Technology.
On successful completion of this course, a student will be able to
- Display a clear understanding of an entire project life cycle.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles and be able to plan and manage a project from definition stages to completion and handover
- Apply techniques such as CPA, PERT, resource allocation and smoothing, line of balance, etc. to manage projects
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to use a computer package (i.e. MS Project) to manage a project
Leaving Certificate or equivalent. Students over 23 years of age may be exempted from this requirement if they can demonstrate that they are suitable candidates for the course of study. Please see more information on Entry Requirements in the Student Information section.
Delivery: 12 weeks, Thursday 7-10pm
Qualification: Certificate in Project Management (10 credits, Level 6)
Cost, if eligible for bursary scheme: €270
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 12 weeks
- Start date see above
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org