Advanced Certificate in Professional Cookery is a part time 2 year level 6 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
The traineeship programme in professional cookery consists of a combination of day release, block release and on-the-job training over a two-year period.
What are the beneﬁts of this course?
- Fáilte Ireland pays your capitation and tuition fees
- Continue to earn while you learn with an employer of your choice
- You should progress in your job faster as you will acquire more skills and a better future within the industry
- You should be given more responsibility by your employer because you are professionally trained
- You should receive a better salary faster
- Should be easier to get a job abroad
- Access to state-of-the-art training facilities
Who should apply?
People already working in the industry and who are interested in a career as a professional chef.
For more Information about this course visit the Failte Ireland Website.
Advanced Certificate in Professional Cookery (FETAC Level 6).
Successful graduates can progress to the BA in Culinary Arts Level 7.Cost Fáilte Ireland pays your capitation and tuition fees.
There is no cost to the student or employer.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 2 yrs
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com