Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Science 3 year full time course in Waterford Institute of Technology
What is Pharmaceutical Science?
Pharmaceutical science combines a broad range of scientific subjects that are important for the discovery, development and manufacture of drugs and therapies.
What is the BSc in Pharmaceutical Science Course?
- This is a three year degree aimed at producing graduates in pharmaceutical science.
- Students will cover areas of chemical, biological and analytical sciences of particular relevance to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Quality management is also covered which is very important for this area.
- A project will be completed in year 3 where the student works independently in a particular research area.
- The course allows you to obtain a worthwhile qualification after three years of study.
- It allows a more flexible progression to further qualifications such as transfer to the fourth year of a related honours degree at WIT or elsewhere.
Pharmaceutical Science at WIT
Students are exposed to a wide range of state-of-the-art instrumentation and equipment at WIT and learn from researchers actively involved in cutting edge areas such as separation science, pharmaceutical drug delivery, biotechnology and environmental science.
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 3 years
- Start date September Each Year
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com