Office Skills Course/General LearningPrint
in Wexford town, full time QQI level 4 course
General Office Skills, Computer Applications, Work Experience, Bookkeeping & Accounts, Information Technology Skills, Business English, Communications, Customer Service, Functional Maths. This is a full time course approximately 25 hours per week. it is suitable for anyone who wishes to acquire the basic skills to work in a modern office environment. it would also suit someone wishing to update, up skill and gain an up-to-date qualification. You should be over 21 and registered as unemployed. Trainee allowance paid, travel allowance also paid. At the end of the course there will be an opportunities to progress to a higher level. FREE childcare.
For further information please contact Ann or Marie on 053 9146188 / 086 8533659 or email@example.com
- Address Wexford VTOs, Wexford Adult Education Centre, Westgate, Wexford.
- Phone 053 9146188/086 8533659
- Category Business & Accountancy, Office Work & Administration
- Location Co. Wexford
- Cost Free
- Course Length Sept to June
- Time day time
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org