– QQI Level 5 & ITEC Level 4, 5 Certification at WCFE
This is an intensive full time course in both practical and theoretical aspects of Nail Technology. It is a comprehensive course with a wide cross section of skills acquired during training. The course will be to a very high level, delivering specialised awards to equip graduates with a unique set of skills, which will lead to endless employment opportunities.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent and successful completion of interview.
EXAMINING BODIES: ITEC – QQI
ITEC – Level 4 Certificate in Manicure & Pedicure
ITEC – Level 4 Certificate in Nail Art
ITEC – Level 5 Certificate in Nail Art
ITEC – Level 5 Diploma in Nail Technology
QQI – Level 5 Beauty Industry & Ethics
WCFE Cert: Airbrush Nails
WCFE Cert: Use of Electric File
Sculpted Gel Nails, Sculpted Acrylic Nails, Manicure & Pedicure, Airbrush Nails, Nail Art, 3D Nail Art, Hand Art, Electric File, Removal of False Nails, Luxury Hand & Foot Treatments, Business & Salon Design, Anatomy & Physiology of Hands and Feet.
Free Lance Nail Technician, Self Employment, Nail Bars,Beauty Salon
(Optional): Gel Polish Training – Certified, Advanced Hand & Nail Treatments, One Stroke Nail Art – Certified, 3D Nail Art – Certified, Extreme Shape Course – Certified
APPLY ON LINE AT: http://www.wcfe.ie/jcms/apply-online.html
- Cost There are no college tuition fees, however the cost of exams amount to approx. €400 and salon materials, amount to approx. €250. Additional costs for uniforms, books and training kits (Nail Art/Gel/Acrylic Kit, Manicure/Pedicure Kit, Gel Polish Kit) are extra and will amount to approx. €820. PLEASE NOTE: College registration is a separate fee and is NOT included in the above fees.
- Course Length Full time- one year
- Start date September - Annually
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org