MSc in Computing (Enterprise Software Systems)Print
This MSc programme is designed to develop and refine a set of skills essential for successful engagement of enterprises with information and communications technology (ICT). The main themes of the programme are business systems analysis and enterprise software development, supporting the entire business systems lifecycle. The course aims to produce graduates who can:
- Reason and problem-solve to a high level in the context of enterprise software and its role in business, industry and research;
- Participate constructively in the strategic deployment of enterprise software;
- Manage the development of high-quality enterprise software products and services;
- Undertake research-based projects for industry, providing effective advice and leadership where required;
- Manage technology-based projects that require the handling of innovation and change in dynamic environments.
Whereas this course is targeted at IT professionals who would participate in the programme on a part-time basis and complete the programme over two years, the modular design also allows for completion in one year full-time. The structure of this programme is the same as the other taught MSc in Computing courses within the Department of Computing Maths & Physics (CMP) in WIT. It is a 90 credit programme consisting of 6 taught modules plus a dissertation and was developed through consultation with IT and software development companies in the South East region.
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 2 years
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com