Certificate in Mangement Development is an 18 week, part time, 30 credit Level 6 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
The aim of the course is to develop participants’ knowledge, skills and competence of management within the context of real world enterprise. This programme aims to highlight good practice in business management and leadership and encourage participants to make informed and strategic decisions with regard to business development. It will enable participants to reflect on, recognise and learn from their own experience in the light of relevant theory.
On successful completion of this course, a student will be able to
• Conduct a detailed appraisal of a business
• Develop a business strategy and plan relevant to the future direction of a business
• Develop and implement an appropriate marketing plan
• Develop and implement an appropriate financial plan
• Assess the human resource strategy of a business
• Assess the Quality Standards and Indicators in relation to his/her business
• Assess the overall Management practices of a business
• Apply effective management and leadership practices
Duration: 18 weeks, Wednesday 7-10pm
Qualification: Certificate in Management Development (30 credits, Level 6)
Cost, if eligible for bursary scheme: €745
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 18 weeks
- Start date see above
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org