Manage Your Money – Finance for EveryonePrint
Manage your Money – Finance for Everyone
Delivery: 8 weeks on Monday evenings 7-9 pm
The aim of the course is to improve everyday finance skills enabling people to make better short and long term financial decisions. Developing the ability to manage personal finances over their lifetime making individuals more comfortable reviewing financial options, making decisions and discussing topics with professionals.
The intention is to cover the following topics, in everyday language giving the participants a thorough overview employing practical exercises as part of the course content.
- Behavioural Finance
- Ideas to make savings
- Improve the participant’s financial skills.
- Broaden their financial vocabulary.
- Gain an understanding of their own risk profile.
- Reflect on their financial behaviour.
- Share the many sites on the internet aimed at helping consumers.
- Demystify some topics.
- Provide tools to enable better decision making.
Further Information: Paul Lyng / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost see above
- Course Length 8 weeks
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com