Interior Design and DecorationPrint
This is a full time two year course with QQI (FETAC) Level 5 certification under the Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS). It offers students the opportunity to explore contemporary Interior Design concepts and to learn the principles of good design. There is also a strong emphasis on the development of practical skills to enable students to achieve a high standard of competence.
- FETAC National Vocational Certificate Level 5 Interior Design (5M5054)
- FETAC National Vocational Certificate Level 5 Art/Craft/Design (5M1984)
- Architectural Drawing
- Appreciation of Art, Craft & Design
- Furniture & Fittings*
- Design Skills
- Combined Materials e.g. use of glass, paper mache etc…
- Work Experience
- Materials & Finishes
- Introduction to Computers & CAD
Graduates have progressed to Diploma and Degree Courses in Art related disciplines in the Institutes of Technology through the Higher Links Scheme for holders of Level 5 Certification.
Further details are from relevant institutions.
Graduates of this course have found employment in furniture and household retail, interior design consultancy and other design related businesses.
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length Two Years
- Start date Every September
- Email: email@example.com