Intellectual Disability Studies 5N1652 -QQI Level 5- (1 module)- Evening ClassPrint
This component is designed to equip the learner with the skills and knowledge in Caring for Children with Special Needs either in the home or as part of a team in a childcare setting. The module aims to promote good practice, equality of opportunity and respect for diversity in lifestyles, religion and culture and the maintenance of a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for children with Special Needs’
Certification: QQI Level 5 Component Certificate
- Context of Intellectual Disability
- Models of Service Provision
- Holistic Care
- Caring for Those With Specific Needs
Course Starts October and runs to February – Classes running according to demand. Please see link and contact directly provider for future dates. Course may run annually.
- Cost €385
- Course Length 5 months.
- Start date October – February - Please contact provider for future dates. Course may run annually.
- Time Monday Evenings 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: email@example.com