Information Technology and Business Administration – VTOS – QQI LEVEL 5Print
This two year full time course with QQI Level 5 certification provided under the Vocational Training Opportunities Scheme (VTOS) The course offers an introduction to Computer Applications and Business Studies in the first year and the option of pursuing in the second year a QQI Level 5 certificate in Information Processing or Administration.
Experience of SAGE accounting & payroll software is also offered .
- QQI Level 5 in Information Processing (5M2067)
- QQI Level 5 in Business Studies Administration (5M2468)
- QQI Level 5 in Business Studies (5M2102)
- Word Processing
- Database Methods
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Work Experience
- Business Administration
- Payroll, Manual & Computerised
- Accounts, Manual & Computerised
- Marketing Practice *
- Customer Service *
- Desktop Publishing *
- Web Design *
Graduates have progressed to Diploma/Degree 3rd level courses in Business, Accountancy, and Computer Studies through the Higher Education Links Scheme which is open to holders of QQI level 5 Certification.
Employment prospects have traditionally been excellent. Graduates will be qualified to gain employment in the financial, commercial and service areas of the public and private sectors.
- Cost See details here: www.adulteducationcentre.ie
- Course Length Two Years
- Start date September each year
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org