In Bunclody. The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence to work independently and under supervision in an administrative role in a range of business contexts and/or to progress to further and higher education and training.
- Education: Applicants should have a standard of knowledge, skill and competence equivalent to NFQ Level 4 when accessing a Level 5 programme. Applicants may have participated in primary and secondary education although no formal qualifications are required.
- Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course, be able to work with responsibility and demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
Learners will have acquired the knowledge skills and competencies in the theory and practice in this vocational area.
- Cost free if eligible
- Start date 19th Feb to 11th June
- Time Tues morning
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org