Human Resource ManagementPrint
Certificate Human Resource Management is a 12 week part time, 15 credit level 8 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
This 15 credit Minor Award aims to provide an opportunity for people working within or seeking to enter the HRM/Personnel field, and people responsible for managing people to undertake a professional course in HRM. It aims to develop the key skills, knowledge and competencies to prepare candidates to perform effectively in a HRM role.
On successful completion of this course, a student will be able to
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the human resource management process and of the strategic role HRM plays within the organisations
- Show an awareness of the changing role of HR practitioners and the conflicts inherent in that role
- Demonstrate the skills and competencies associated with the core HR processes and practices
- Present professional business presentations in diverse environments
- Demonstrate the potential to continue a course of professional development at a higher level
Delivery: 12 weeks, Monday 7-10pm and alternate Wednesday 7-10pm
Qualification: Certificate in Human Resource Management (15 credits, Level 8)
Cost, if eligible for bursary scheme: €438
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 12 weeks
- Start date see above
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com