Full time QQI level 5 free if eligible, provided by WWETB. Course Description.
The aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop the knowledge, skill and competencies to work as part of a multidisciplinary team in the provision of effective and appropriate healthcare supports to clients in a variety of settings, recognising clients individual needs, assisting with activities of daily living and maintaining a safe and hygienic healthcare environment. On successful completion of the programme, learners may progress to further education and training or to employment.
- CARE SKILLS 5N2770
- CARE SUPPORT 5N0758
- CAREER PLANNING & JOB SEEKING SKILLS
- INDUCTION – COMMON AWARDS
- PATIENT HANDLING
- PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS – 5N1390
- SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK 5N1794
- WORK PRACTICE HEALTHCARE – 5N1433H
- Learners must reach 18 years of age before the end of the programme. Applicants who are under 18 years of age on commencement of the programme require a ‘Garda Parent/Guardian Consent Form’ signed by a Parent or Guardian.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of a FETAC Level 4 Major Award or its equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, including verbal and written command of the English language.
- Applicants should, where possible, have some previous experience working in a care environment. This exposure will help to establish an applicants suitability for Healthcare as an occupation. Apply through your Employment / Intreo Office.
- Cost Free if eligible
- Course Length 44 weeks
- Time Full time
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com