The aim of this course is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence in hairdressing, practice and skills to work independently and under supervision in a hairdressing environment.
|Induction – Common Awards|
|Hairdressing Theory And Practice – 5N3345||Hairdressing Theory & Practice (5N3345)||QQI|
|Career Planning And Work Experience – 5N1356||Work Experience (5N1356)||QQI|
|Hairdressing Science – 5N3346||Hairdressing Science (5N3346)||QQI|
|Simulated Salon Operations|
- Education: Applicants must have achieved a QQI Level 4 Major Award or its equivalent It is recommended that applicants have achieved at least Junior Cert or equivalent in a Science subject
- Aptitude: Good Eye/ Hand Co-ordination Good Finger Dexterity, i.e. be able to use hairdressing tools and equipment in a safe manner with both hands at the same time when working with hair Be able to identify basic shapes and to visualise the end result of a hairstyle
- Previous Experience: Full time/part time work experience in a commercial hairdressing salon desirable
- Address Waterford Training Centre Industrial Estate Cork Road Waterford X91 PX02
- Phone 051-301500 - 051-301555
- Category Hairdressing
- Location Waterford City
- Cost Contact provider for details. eligibility.
- Course Length 152 days
- Start date Running according to demand, may run annually- Please contact directly provider for confirmation of dates.
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org