General Learning- QQI Level 4- Pathways to Employment -LTI -Waterford Womens CentrePrint
The QQI Level 4 Major Award in General Learning programme will provide learners with the skill, knowledge and competence to obtain entry level employment or progress to further education and training while developing their key transferable and vocational employment related skills, appropriate to their identified career path.
Includes use of ICT applications, Functional Mathematics, Information Technology Skills , Personal Effectiveness, Communication skills, as well as Work Experience and a range of elective modules such as retail, security, childcare, ICT and horticulture.
Education: Applicants seeking entry to the programme must have achieved a minimum of a QQI level 3 Major award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme.
Richard Grant 051-301587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com Telephone: 051 351918
- Address Waterford Training Centre, 74/76 Manor Street Waterford
- Phone 051 351918
- Category General Education
- Location Waterford City
- Cost Free to unemployed- contact providers for details on eligibility.
- Course Length 325 Days
- Start date 03 September 2018, for future dates contact provider.
- Time Part time- Morning
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org