The course is designed for those who are interested in the usual and unusual skill of floral design.
• Flower arranging with Fresh Flowers
• Flower arranging with Silk Flowers
• Flower arranging with Dried Flowers
• Basic arrangement, the tricks and techniques of selecting flowers and the life prolonging techniques for cut flowers.
• Colour schemes and types of arrangements; table arrangements and centrepieces.
• Bridal and Church flowers, wreaths and hand ties.
• Pre-arranging techniques and treatments.
• How to hold fresh flowers in place
• Types of containers and conditioning of arrangements.
Duration: 6th Oct 2015 – 15th Dec 2015
Sessions: Tuesday evenings 7pm – 9pm
Subject to demand a further 10-week course will run in February 2016