EqualSkills is specially developed to cater for those with no experience whatsoever of computers and the Internet. EqualSkills helps to remove the fear of using a computer for complete novices by using a simple, non-threatening approach to educating individuals in the basic skills of using a computer, email and the Internet.
- It is a fun, informal and uncomplicated introduction to computers and the Internet for complete beginners.
- It is designed to give an appreciation and basic understanding of computers and the Internet.
- It is designed to build confidence and provide a basis to encourage further exploration and development of computer and Internet skills.
It’s never too late to learn…
EqualSkills is designed for complete beginners and is open to everyone regardless of status, education, age, ability or understanding. There are still many people who have never switched on a computer and are only vaguely aware of the Internet and its uses. Many of these people would like to know more about computers and the Internet but may feel that it’s too complicated or that it’s too late for them to learn. If that sounds like someone you know, EqualSkills is the programme for them to overcome their fears and get started with computers.
- Address St Mogue's Rural Community Centre, Inch, Gorey, County Wexford.
- Phone 0402 21890
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category Computers and Software, IT Skills
- Cost €160
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com