Employment Law -QQI Level 6- Component Award- Part time- Evening- WCFEPrint
Employment Law -QQI Level 6- Component Award- Part time- Evening- WCFE
This module is designed to equip participants with knowledge of the component parts of employment law and an appreciation of how employment law principles work in practice. In addition, candidates who successfully complete this module will develop an in depth understanding of the statutory frameworks which regulate the employer/employee relationship.
Unit 1 The Regulatory Framework
Unit 2 Contracts of Employment
Unit 3 Discrimination
Unit 4 Dismissal and Redundancy
Unit 5 Health and Safety at Work
Unit 6 Collective Employment Law
All enquiries to:
Philip Deegan Director of Adult Education , Telephone: 051-874053 (ext 301) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note course runs subject to demand. For future dates and additional info please look link here.
- Address Waterford College of Further Education, Parnell Street, Waterford
- Phone Philip Deegan, Director of Adult Education : 051-874053 (ext 301)
- EmailPhilip Deegan, Director of Adult Education : email@example.com
- Category Law & Legal Studies
- Location Waterford City
- Cost €385
- Course Length 1st October 2018 to 13th April 2019
- Start date October
- Time Part time, evening- One evening per week-Monday Evening 6.30pm -9.30pm. For future dates contact provider.
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org