ECDL VERSION 6 – Part time- EVENINGSPrint
ECDL VERSION 6 – Part time- EVENINGS
To provide learners with the skills and related knowledge in the basic functions of a personal computer and in a range of software applications.
Topics Covered in this Module: Computer Essentials, Online Essentials, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Using Databases, Presentation Software.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :Course participants must have completed the Introduction to Computers, Preparation for ECDL or an equivalent course which included basic computer skills. Good numerical and literacy skills are essential.
|Induction Evening Course|
|Word Processing (Ecdl) – Hours||Word Processing v6 (ECDL6-03)||ICS SKILLS|
|Using Databases (Ecdl) – Hours||Using Databases v6 (ECDL6-05)||ICS SKILLS|
|Presentation Software (Ecdl) – Hours||Presentation (ECDL) (ECDL006)||ICS SKILLS|
|Ecdl – Computer Essentials (H)||Computer Essentials v6 (ECDL6-01)||ICS SKILLS|
|Ecdl – Online Essentials (H)||Online Essentials v6 (ECDL6-02)||ICS SKILLS|
|Spreadsheets (Ecdl) – Hours||Spreadsheets v6 (ECDL6-04)||ICS SKILLS|
LEARNING OUTCOMES: On completion of this programme learners will have the skills and related knowledge in the basic functions of a personal computer and in a range of software applications.
- Address Course Recruitment Waterford,Training Services Waterford Training Centre Industrial Estate Cork Road Waterford X91 PX02,
- Phone 051-301500 or 051-301555
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category Computers and Software, IT Skills
- Location Waterford City
- Cost There may be charges associated with this course. Please check with the course provider
- Course Length 48 days
- Start date 23/01/2018 & 12/03/18
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: email@example.com