ECDL (V6) Course- Evening at Waterford Training CentrePrint
The aim of this programme is to provide learners with the skills and related knowledge in the basic functions of a personal computer and in a range of software applications.
Topics Covered in this Module: Computer Essentials, Online Essentials, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Using Databases, Presentation Software.
Education: Course participants must have completed the Introduction to Computers, Preparation for ECDL or an equivalent course which included basic computer skills.Good numerical and literacy skills are essential. Good written and verbal communications skills are desirable. Previous Experience: Have completed a pre ECDL course or have relevant PC experience.
|New ECDL – Computer Essentials||Computer Essentials v6 (ECDL6-01)||ICS SKILLS|
|New ECDL – Online Essentials||Online Essentials v6 (ECDL6-02)||ICS SKILLS|
|New ECDL – Word Processing||Word Processing v6 (ECDL6-03)||ICS SKILLS|
|New ECDL Spreadsheets||Spreadsheets v6 (ECDL6-04)||ICS SKILLS|
|New ECDL – Using Databases||Using Databases v6 (ECDL6-05)||ICS SKILLS|
|New ECDL – Presentation Skills||Presentation v6 (ECDL6-06)||ICS SKILLS|
- Address Waterford Training Centre Industrial Estate Cork Road Waterford
- Phone Teresa Greene or Catherine Prendergast at 051 301564/ 051 301593
- Category IT Skills
- Location Waterford City
- Cost COST:€360.00 ARE YOU EMPLOYED? If yes, you may qualify for up to 100% funding to attend one of our nights courses as part of the NEW Skills to Advance Employee Development Initiative. For further information and to check eligibility please contact email@example.com
- Course Length 13 Weeks
- Start date 19/02/2019- Course runs regularly- Contact provider for next course dates.
- Time Evenings
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org