Diploma in Women’s & Men’s Hairdressing (Traineeship)Print
This programme will provide learners with the knowledge, skills and competence to enter the world of fashion cutting, styling and colouring on both women’s and men’s, developing a range of complex hairdressing skills in a salon environment to help prepare them for a career in the hairdressing industry.
- Education: Junior Certificate or similar.
- Aptitude: Good Eye/ Hand Co-ordination Good Finger Dexterity, i.e. be able to use hairdressing tools and equipment in a safe manner with both hands at the same time when working with hair Be able to identify basic shapes and to visualise the end result of a hairstyle Good Colour vision essential
- Previous Experience: Full time/part time work experience in a commercial hairdressing salon or service industry is desirable.
COURSE CONTENT- MODULES
|Working in the Hair Industry||City & Guilds|
|Follow Health and Safety Practice in the Salon||City & Guilds|
|Colour and Lightening Hair||City & Guilds|
|Perm and Neutralise Hair||City & Guilds|
|Promote Products and Services to Clients in a Salon||City & Guilds|
|Shampoo and Condition the Hair and Scalp||City & Guilds|
|Client Consultation for Hair Services||City & Guilds|
|Plaiting and Twisting Hair||City & Guilds|
|In- Company-Workplace Competence Schedule|
|C&G – Cut Men’s Hair||City & Guilds|
|C&G – Provide Scalp Massage Services||City & Guilds|
|Salon Reception Duties||City & Guilds|
|The Art of Dressing Hair||City & Guilds|
|Cut Women’s Hair|
Qualifications received: Women’s & Men’s Hairdressing with E-volve (L2 Dip)
STARTS: 25/06/18 ENDS: 22/03/2019- CONTACT PROVIDER FOR FUTURE COURSE DATES at email@example.com or call 051-301500 or 051-301555
- Cost Contact Course Recruitment Waterford Wexford Training Services at 051-301500 051-301555 for eligibility, fees, etc.
- Course Length 195 days
- Start date STARTS: 25/06/18 ENDS: 22/03/2019
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org