Diploma in Supervisory Practice- WIT- NFQ Level 7- SPRINGBOARDPrint
The Diploma in Supervisory Practice is a 30-week, 60 credit, NFQ Level 7 Award aimed at those who work in or aspire to a position of supervisory management. The primary aim of the Diploma is to provide supervisors and supervisor aspirants with an opportunity to develop supervisory leadership competencies and transition from an operative level to that of a supervisory manager role. WIT has developed this program to meet the needs of organisations in the South East of Ireland who have communicated skill shortage within bio-pharma/medical devices, engineering and manufacturing sectors for Supervisory Leadership development. In addition, Level 7 award is the minimum level for the recruitment of supervisors to these organisations.
Applicants must hold a Level 6 or equivalent qualification.
• Applicants who do not hold a Level 6 or equivalent qualification and are over 23 years of age may be exempted from this requirement if they can
demonstrate that they are suitable candidates for the course of study.
• Applicants for whom English is not their first language will be required to meet WIT’s English Language Entry Requirements for a Level 6 Business
Applicants who do not currently hold a full award at the required academic entry level may be able to gain admission using the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process – https://www.wit.ie/schools/education/springboard_ictskills#tab=panel-2
English language competency requirements
Applicants who first language is not English must submit documentary evidence of competency in English. Unfortunately no place can be offered unless candidates present the required certification of English – language competency. If you do not hold the relevant documentation it is recommended that you apply to one of the testing/certification organisations as soon as possible .
Please see WIT’s English Language Requirements for details at: http://www.wit.ie/about_wit/documents_and_policies/english_language_requirements
PLEASE NOTE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS ON 10/08/2018.
For further information contact Pat Lynch at 051 834137 or at email@example.com
- Cost SPRINGBOARD COURSE- CONTACT PROVIDER FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Course Length 30 weeks- ENDS : 10/05/2019
- Start date 10th September 2018 - PLEASE NOTE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS ON 10/08/2018
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org