Digital Marketing and Social MediaPrint
Digital marketing and social media now offer marketers a wealth of options to connect with their audience. Both digital marketing and social media are changing rapidly and are experiencing phenomenal growth. This module provides students with the detailed and practical knowledge required to develop digital marketing and social media expertise.
On successful completion of this module, a student will be able to
- Develop an understanding of digital marketing essentials and their importance in marketing
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the ways in which organizations may develop and execute digital marketing decisions
- Describe the main theories, concepts, techniques and application expertise required to effectively develop plan and implement a social media campaign
- Demonstrate the technical skills and knowledge necessary to apply the key technologies, tools and techniques for digital marketing and social media by developing a digital marketing and social media plan for a small business
Delivery 12 weeks, Monday 7-10pm
Cost if eligible for bursary €270
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 12 weeks
- Start date September
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org