Digital Image Editing Using Photoshop Creative CloudPrint
On completion of this course the student will be able to
- Understand the basic tools & interface layout of Photoshop
- Understand and use a variety of selection tools
- Understand basic masking techniques used in compositions
- Use and maintain a professional workflow
- Implement and understand how to use non-destructive editing techniques
- Use adjustment layers & filters creatively for use in compositions
- Use basic photo restoration techniques
- Use basic photo retouching & airbrushing style techniques
- Understand the basic of image & colour therapy
- Understand saving & image compression techniques
Who will benefit from this course
Studens that wish to pursue a course/career in creative industries or design disciplines will find this couse a great entry level start to using a wealth of creative techniques and tools for a variety of projects and compositions. Students wishing to progress in the graphic or web design industries can also find that this course can lead on to opportunities to progress on to Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Level with more advanced image editing techniques. Students will find this qualification a valuable addition to any web design, graphic design or photographic module that they may have undertaken or will undertake in the future.
Delivery: 10 weeks, Monday 7-10pm
Qualification: Statement of Attendance
For future dates see link below and contact provider.
- Cost €300
- Course Length 10 weeks
- Start date For future dates contact provider.
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: email@example.com