The aim of this program is to provide long-term unemployed people with the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes which will enable them to:- *Achieve personal and work related goals. *Drive a car/light van in a safe manner and in accordance with the Road Traffic Acts. *Obtain employment as Delivery Drivers in the Transport Industry.
Driving – Delivery
- CAREER PLANNING AND JOB SEEKING SKILLS
- DRIVER CLASS B – CAR AND LIGHT VAN PRACTICAL
- STEPS TO EXCELLENCE FOR PERSONAL SUCCESS
- Applicants must have reached the current statutory school leaving age.
- Statutory School Leaving Age
- A good standard of written and spoken English is essential in order to successfully complete this course and the associated assessments. The ability to correctly interpret and respond to written English instruction is essential for both the assessment and tuition elements of the programme.
Start Date: 22/02/2016
End Date: 22/04/2016
Duration: 9 weeks
Location: The Learner must be in possession of a Learner Permit for a minimum period of three months prior to commencement of the course.
- Address Wexford Contracted, Whitemills Industrial Estate, Wexford, Co Wexford
- Phone 053 9143602 / 051 301500
- Category Transport & Logistics
- Location Co. Wexford
- Course Length 9 Weeks
- Start date 22/02/2016
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com