Databases with SQLPrint
Databases with SLQ is a part time six week course in Waterford Institute Technology.
- Understand how databases work
- Understand data relationships
- Understand ER diagrams and their construction
- Build data models
- Extensively use SQL to create, alter and modify tables
- Extensively use SQL to insert, update, delete, select data
- Use SQL to construct joins with multiple tables and multiple functions and conditions
- Create a database from initial idea, data model through to completion using SQL
- Query information from that database
Who will benefit from this course
Individuals who wish to pursue a course/career in web design, database modelling, general Information Technology or research students who wish to manage research data will find this course an enormous help. Those interested in forming a more complete web development training will find this database course is valid addition to any web design module that they have or will have undertaken.
Delivery 6 weeks, Tuesday 7-10pm
*Statement of attendance provided
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 6 weeks
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org