Creative Writing coursePrint
Online course to Develop your creative writing skills with confidence. Creative writing distance learning course is aimed at people who wish to develop this special skill with confidence. Many excellent writers can fail to reach their true potential. This course will help to place you on firm ground on which to build a lasting belief in yourself as a writer through hard work, learning new techniques and imagination.
From your very first creative writing lesson you will be motivated towards planning and editing your work so that you will be sure that you are producing your best possible material. Your own personal tutor will be on hand, at every stage of the course, to assist you with any problems you may have, offering advice, guidance and constructive criticism.
The primary objectives of this creative writing course are:
- To sharpen your present perception of the writing craft
- To encourage editing and polishing written material
- To develop a deeper insight into the structure and flow of fictional work
- To learn to avoid the pitfalls often encountered in putting together a work of fiction
On the successful completion of your course, you will be awarded the Kilroy’s College Diploma in Creative Writing in recognition of your educational achievement.
Remember, you can complete this Creative Writing course within 6 to 9 Months of enrolling. So take your first step by contacting us today!
- Address Kilroys College, Wentworth House, Grand Canal Street, Dublin 2.
- Category Arts, Humanities, Creative writing
- Location Other
- Cost contact provider
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com