Construction Project ManagementPrint
Master of Science in Construction Project Management is a 2 yr part time course at Waterford Institute Technology.
This programme aims to:
- Develop a deep understanding of and competence in the key project management processes in a construction environment;
- Develop the participants’ research knowledge and capabilities, thus enabling their application to the management of projects, innovation and continuous improvement in the construction industry.
Teaching and Learning
The programme is delivered through a blend of traditional methods (lectures, workshops, seminars, tutorials, projects) and e-learning.Students will typically be required to attend WIT for 15 days during the year on 6 occasions of 2 or 3 days duration (all day Thursday & Friday and some Saturday mornings). Students will also use the Institute’s Learning Management System ‘Moodle’ and engage in online interaction. The teaching of some modules will be supplemented by problem-based material that will enable a more flexible and bespoke teaching and learning experience.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 2yrs
- Start date September annually
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org