Construction Ground Work Skills – SP4Print
The aim of this full-time ten week programme is to provide learners with the knowledge, skills and competence to construct concrete slabs and paths and to lay kerbs, flags and paviors under various conditions.
Learners who successfully complete the course will achieve a Special Purpose Level 4 Award in Construction Ground Work Skills and will be eligible to seek employment as Construction Operatives.
Education: Junior Certificate Standard or its equivalent. Aptitude: Good hand/arm co-ordination. Ability to measure and quantify materials required for a job. Previous Experience: N/A
Concreting – QQI Level 4 – 4N2849
Safety And Manual Handling
Laying Kerbs, Flags & Paviors – QQI Level 4 – 4N2848
- Address KilcKilcohan Training Centre (WWETB) Unit 9 Ursuline Business Park Kilcohan- x91PY80
- Phone Course Recruitment Waterford Wexford Training Services 051-301500 - 051-301555
- Category Construction, Building, Civil Engineering, Safe Pass/Manual Handling
- Location Waterford City
- Course Length 10 weeks
- Start date Course runs regularly - Please contact provider for details
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org