This course will prepare students for the CompTIA A+ Essentials certification exam and the CompTIA A+ Practical Application certification exam. It is designed for students seeking to become entry-level IT professionals.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe various troubleshooting methodologies.
- Use basic Windows interface tools.
- Identify, install and troubleshoot various motherboards and CPUs.
- Configure the PC’s BIOS and boot the computer.
- Identify, install and troubleshoot various types of memory, and monitor memory usage in Windows.
- Attach peripheral devices.
- Install, use and troubleshoot data storage devices.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot printers.
- Identify various network connection types, and implement a SOHO network.
- Configure a TCP/IP client.
- Monitor the Windows operating system.
- Install and upgrade Windows operating systems.
- Maintain a safe computing environment.
Who will benefit from this course?
Students seeking to become entry-level IT professionals and those wishing to pursue Cisco CCNA Certifications with no network experience will benefit from completing this course. Associated Certifications include CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+ (The Network+ Certification is the perfect precursor to the Cisco CCEN and CCNA Certification Program)
Delivery 10 weeks – Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm
Qualification* CompTIA A+ certification (exam 220-701) *Please note: Certification exams are independent of these courses and must be taken at your local Authorised Testing Centre.
Cost €300. Excludes examination and registration fees for COMPIA A+
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications
Sep Intake: 23 September 2016
Jan Intake: 12 January 2017
This course is due to commence in September 2016. Online applications will open on Wednesday 1st June 2016.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 10 weeks
- Start date see above
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org