Community Education and DevelopmentPrint
Higher Certificate in Arts in Community Education and Development is a 2year, 120 credit level 6 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
The course is aimed at those who:
- Are active in their local community in either a voluntary or paid capacity
- Have not had access to benefits from the formal education system
- Work from an equality perspective.
- Candidates must show a capacity for third level study.
Places are offered based on the above criteria, suitable applicants will be called for interview.
Duration 2 years
Day Friday 10am-5pm
Qualification Higher Certificate in Arts in Community Education (Level 6)
Cost €320 per module
Closing Date for Applications: 31st July 2016. Online Applications will open on Wednesday, 1st June 2016
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 2 yrs
- Start date see above
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org