Community Education and DevelopmentPrint
BA (Ordinary)in Community Education and Development is an 18mth 60 credit Level 7 course in Waterford Institute Technology.
On successful completion of this programme students will:
• Have developed a theoretical framework to underpin their experience as community education and development practitioners.
• Have reflected critically on their role within the community.
• Be able to apply higher level management skills to the organisational context in which they work.
• Have further developed skills acquired at certificate level and integrated them.
• Will have demonstrated the ability to critique and carry out research in the area of community development/community education.
Duration 18 Months
Qualification BA (Ordinary) in Community Education and Development (Level 7)
Cost €370 per module
Closing date for applications 31 July 2016
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost see above
- Course Length 18 months
- Start date see above
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org