Childcare Level 5Print
FREE in Wexford town through the Dept. of Justice & Equality PEIL initiative can now offer Women who are not on the live register. FREE access to one of the following courses.
- QQI Level 5 Early Childhood Care & Education Major Award
Courses will be delivered 1 day per week from April 2017 to March 2019. If you are interested in obtaining further information on one of the above programmes Contact CTEC .
CTEC, Norse Gate House, St. Peter’s Square, Wexford Tel: 053 9121036 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ctecwexford.ie .
This programme is co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning
ELIGIBILITY : As long as one is not on the Live register – One can be working as long as it is less than 15 hrs per week– but participants on a Community Employment Schemes are not eligible as they already have a training budget and considered employed.
Frequently asked questions:
- Are women on Carer’s allowance, who are permitted to work/train, eligible? Yes.
- Are women on Community Employment schemes eligible? No, as they are already in employment.
- Are women on disability allowance eligible for your project? Yes
- Are women who have completed some modules of the programme and are taken on by agencies, eligible to continue on the programme? Yes
- Cost contact provider
- Course Length 1 morning per week Friday
- Start date contact provider
- Time 9.30 - 13.00
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com