Certificate in HorticulturePrint
This introductory horticultural course is suitable for people who wish to:
- Make their careers in horticulture
- Assess their area of preference in horticulture
- Develop knowledge and skills in horticultural areas
- Progress to an Advanced Certificate in Horticulture
- Transfer to linked courses at ITs through the Higher Links Scheme.
There are various job opportunities for people with the skills which this course offers.
Entry Requirements and Application Procedures
There is no minimum educational entry requirement, but those who have completed the Leaving Certificate are likely to benefit most from it. Applicants must be over 17 years on 1st January following entry to the course. Applications should be made directly to the college of the applicant’s choice by the 5th June 2016.
- Cost Teagasc Grant Scheme (Means Tested)
- Course Length 1 year
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org