QQI level 5 minor award evening class in Gorey Community School.
This course is suitable for people who want to work in the care environment, e.g. an old peoples home or day care facilities.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Understand the responsibilities and entitlements of a care worker.
- Recognise the need for continuing development in care work,drawing on personal reflection and experience.
- Promote good practice and respect for diversity in the care setting.
- Understand the importance of working effectively as part of a team
- Communicate and deal with people in ways that are consistent with the role of a carer.
- Cost 295
- Course Length 12 evenings & 2 Sat,
- Start date January
- Time 7 - 10 pm
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: email@example.com