Higher Cert in Business StudiesPrint
This course has been designed to provide participants with a practical exposure to a wide range of business skills and is recognised both nationally and internationally. The Higher Certificate in Business may be regarded as a terminal qualification or as a stepping stone for students towards more advanced studies in the BBS (Honours) courses or professional qualifications.
2 years, Monday & Wednesday, 7-10pm, Saturday 9.30am-12.30pm
Higher Certificate in Business (120 credits, Level 6)
€190 per 5 credit module, €2,280 per annum
Cost if eligible for bursary scheme
€145 per 5 credit module, €1,740 per annum.
Click HERE for further details, modules, eligibility.
- Address Waterford Institute Technology, Cork Rd, Waterford
- Phone 051 302313
- EmailCourse Leader: Ms. Ailish Counihan -ACOUNIHAN@wit.ie
- Category Business & Accountancy, Business Studies and Management
- Location Waterford City
- Cost see above
- Course Length 2 yrs
- Start date September- Annually
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org