Business in ManagementPrint
Master of Business in Management, this is a one year full time/part time course in Waterford Institute Technology.
The WIT MBS Management programme is aimed at individuals who wish pursue a career in general management. It has been developed with a strong focus on applied learning showing students how they can make the connections between theory and practice. The programme is offered for both full-time and part-time students especially for executives who aspire to first-line management positions. The course provides students with an analytical understanding of general management techniques and the scope to apply this knowledge creatively to real-work situations.
As part of the programme, students will:
- Engage in a business simulation management exercise where they have the opportunity to work in teams and make strategic decisions about their business
- Participate in a Dragons Den event and compete with your colleagues to attract funding for your business
- Travel on an International study tour programme to Brussels where you will have the opportunity to take lectures at the Irish Institute in Leuven and participate in a case exercise with other postgraduate students
- Analyse a real-life company as part of your Entrepreneurship and innovation ‘live’ company case study exercise. Every year students engage in case exercise involving real-life companies which are drawn from the ArcLabs Innovation Centre as well as other start-up companies from across the south east of Ireland.
WIT School of Business also hosts a CEO-in-Residence programme, and this course offers students the unique opportunity to network and engage with an appointed CEO on a range of issues, including leadership, management and business practice. In this way our MBS Management programme stands apart for its pace, rigour and depth and if you would like to pursue a career in management, then this programme has been designed with you in mind.
Who is the MBS in Management for?
If you have a degree in management or a general business degree with a management major/specialization and you would like to pursue a career in management, then this programme has been designed with you in mind.
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 1 year
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org