Business in InternationalisationPrint
Master of Business in Internationalism is a 1 year full time course in Waterford Institute Technology.
The MBS Internationalisation programme is a one year taught postgraduate business programme that is aimed at students who are interested in developing the skills and knowledge to work in international business environments. Ireland’s export economy has created a set of world class companies and a supporting eco-system of SMEs that in particular has created demand for internationally-orientated business graduates. This course brings graduates to the cutting edge of the discipline by offering an international programme of study incorporating modules in international business negotiations, international strategy and foreign direct investment. The programme aspires to produce graduates who make a critical contribution to the performance and success of international-oriented businesses.
- Graduates will be uniquely equipped with a comprehensive range of skills in all major management and marketing processes (in international strategy, innovation and creativity, international marketing and digital marketing). A rigorously applied approach is taken on the programme, with mandatory engagement with live companies, in order to develop core specialist skills in international business and marketing practice and management.
- In light of the importance of developing good exposure for our students to international business environments, the MBSI programme is now offered as a Double Degree Masters programme which is part of a Joint Awarding Authority Agreement between WIT and QQI in Ireland and ESC Bretagne Brest France. In launching the programme at WIT, Minister Brendan Howlin stated: “This double degree programme represents exactly the type of collaborative, innovative and focused approach that we hope to see more from our higher education sector. I see the double degree venture being undertaken by WIT and ESC Bretagne as a valuable contribution to enhancing Ireland’s capacity, and that of the South East region, to prosper”.
- With this innovation to the programme, students registered on the MBSI at WIT have the opportunity to study on a number of common modules with students on the Master of International Business (MIB) programme at ESC Bretagne Brest Business School in France. This comprises joint study on 3 shared modules – and other research activity. Two of the shared modules are delivered directly to the combined student cohorts – one module in France and one module in Waterford. A third shared module is delivered via video link from WIT to France. As a result of the level of joint study and research involved, students on both programmes receive degrees from both colleges – a Double Degree
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 1 Year
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org