Business in Human Resource ManagementPrint
Master of Business in Human Resource Management, this is a one year full time course in Waterford Institute of Technology.
The MBS in Human Resource Management provides the student with the opportunity to greatly enhance their specialist subject knowledge, experience innovative learning methods and explore opportunities arising from innovation, change and business development. Students achieve this through participation in class activities and through involvement in a series of events including those organised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Our School is an accredited centre for the CIPD professional body and the MBS Human Resource Management awards CIPD graduate accreditation which is a global qualification. A key feature of this programme is that it sets the theories into a wider practical perspective, through the use of case studies, state of the art technology and visiting staff who are experienced and respected practitioners.
As part of the programme, students will:
· Engage in a business simulation management exercise where they have the opportunity to work in teams and make strategic decisions about their business
· Participate in a Dragons Den event and compete with your colleagues to attract funding for your business
· Travel on an International study tour programme to Brussels where you will have the opportunity to take lectures at the Irish Institute in Leuven and participate in a case exercise with other postgraduate students
· Analyse a real-life company as part of your Entrepreneurship and innovation ‘live’ company case study exercise. Every year students engage in case exercise involving real-life companies which are drawn from the ArcLabs Innovation Centre as well as other start-up companies from across the south east of Ireland.
Who is the MBS Human Resource Management for?
If you have a degree in human resource management or a general business degree with a human resource management major/specialization and you would like to pursue a career in human resource management, then this programme has been designed with you in mind.
Please note: The Master of Business in Human Resource Management is offered both full time and part time mode. If you are interested in pursuing the programme part time please contact Dr. Paul Morrissey at email@example.com
Click the following link for more information:-
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 1 yr
- Start date September
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org