B.A. of BusinessPrint
QQI level 7, in Wexford Campus (IT Carlow) full time for 3 years
What is the Course about?
Business touches on almost every aspect of modern human society and careers in business are diverse and often highly paid. At undergraduate level students can gain a foundation in many aspects of the business world, before choosing a specialisation. Digital marketing is an increasingly important specialism effecting most areas of business such as: sales, marketing, PR, publishing and customer engagement. This three-year degree programme provides an academic qualification for anyone interested in a career in business or digital marketing. The first two years cover foundational business subjects including: business mathematics; marketing; IT and digital media; communications and customer service; financial accounting; information technology; management and economics. In Year 3, students opt to specialise in a business or a digital marketing stream. The business stream provides a broad business focus in the areas of management, finance, economics, business technology and marketing. The digital marketing stream develops specialist technical skills and knowledge including e-business, digital media design and marketing management. A key feature of this Bachelor of Business degree is a 12 week work placement which takes place in Year 3.
• 12 week work placement in Year 3, enabling students to apply the skills learnt in a way that is industry relevant.
• Exit award – Higher Certificate in Business (NFQ Level 6) after Year 2.
• Flexibility enabling students to choose a speciality after Year 2.
• Continuous assessment is a feature of this programme.
- Cost 3000
- Course Length 3 yrs
- Start date Sept. to May(annually)
- Time Daytime
- By Mary-Ruth Tobin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org