ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESHIP – QQI Level 6 – Advanced Certificate at WCFEPrint
The Accounting Technician Apprenticeship is a practical route to a career in accountancy where you will earn while you learn on a two year, fully funded programme.
You get paid at least €17,797 a year and pay no tuition costs. Employers from industry, practice and the public sector, offer two-year contracts on this National Apprenticeship programme. You will work four days a week with the employer and study one day a week in college.
The apprenticeship is suitable for:
- School-leavers (18-22 years old) who prefer practical training to full-time academic study and students who thrive in an environment where they are putting learning into practice every day.
- Mature learners (aged 23 years or above) who are looking to change career or move into a finance role.
- Employees who are already working with a participating employer and who would like to move into a finance role.
For information on eligibility visit: www.accountingtechnicianapprenticeship.ie
QQI Level 6 – Advanced Certificate
2 years part time
- Financial Accounting
- Business Management
- Advanced Financial
- Advanced Taxation
- Management Accounting
- Integrated Accounting
Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), offer members of Accounting Technicians Ireland substantial exemptions.
NOTE: this course will be offered subject to approval by the Accounting Technicians Ireland.
Accounting Technicians are employed throughout all levels of finance across the public sector, industry, private accountancy practices and self-employment. They perform a wide range of roles including bookkeeping, financial accounting and budgeting, costing and credit control, payroll administration and tax returns.
APPLY ON LINE: http://www.wcfe.ie/jcms/apply-online.html
- Course Length 2 years Part time- Four days a week with employer and one day a week in college.
- Start date September 2018- Annually
- By Antonia Splini
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org