BA (Hons) in Accounting 3 year full time course in Waterford Institute of Technology
What is Accounting?
Accounting is a stimulating and challenging business function concerned with the collection, analysis and reporting of information to the owners and managers of a business and other interested parties such as lending institutions and Government.
What is the BA (Hons) in Accounting course?
The BA (Hons) in Accounting is a three year degree course that prepares students mainly for careers in accountancy.
- The course attracts extensive exemptions from the Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland (CPA).
- The course has a number of awards attached to it including the PricewaterhouseCoopers Scholarship, the Aidan McAvinue prize for taxation, the CPA prize for Financial Accounting and the CIMA prize for Management Accounting.
- Cost Click here for more information
- Course Length 3 years
- Start date September 2015
- By Aisling Cusack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org